Qiandao Lake is a man-made lake located in Chun'an County,Zhejiang,China,formed since the completion of theXin'an River hydroelectric station.There are 1,078 large islands in the lake and a few thousand smaller ones.It covers an area of 573 km² and has a storage capacity of 17.8 km³.The total area of the islands in the lake is about 86 km².
The lake is an important tourist attraction of Zhejiang.Qiandao Lake is known for its clear,and sometimes drinkable water,such as that used to produce the renowned Nongfu Spring brand of mineral water.It is also home to lush forestation (over 90%),and exotic islands,its more popular attractions include Bird Island,Snake Island,Monkey Island,Lock Island (featuring supposedly the world's biggest lock),and Island to Remind You of Your Childhood
- MOC Won The Honor Of “The Most Creative And Act...
- MOC Retrofit High Power LED Streetlight MSL-E60
- UFO LED Light LED High Bay Light 150W
- MOC Won The Huge LED Streetlights Order From Ce...
- Chinese Spring Festival Holiday Notification
- Replacement Of Conventional Light Sources By LED
- The Benefits Of MOC LED Lighting
- A Brief Discussion On LED Packaging Technology
- 2016 Hong Kong Lighting Fair (Autumn) Invitation
- Hong Kong International Lighting Fair (Autumn E...
- What Is The Meaning Of LM80
- Benefits Of Switching To LED Parking Lot Lights
- The Importance Of Led Thermal Design
- MOC May Day Holiday Notice
- 1200W 1600W Football Stadium Led Flood Light Re...
- Y02 Series Led Flood Light Under Development An...