The new led lighting project in Thailand is finished. the project is to light up the Budha Sculpture, which is Totally 86.4m height from ground and diameter 25m base. The required lumen is over 100lx.
According the CAD drawing of the sculpture, our engineer made a professional led lighting simulation by Dialux,
We choosed our high lumen high power led flood light Y01 Series, wattage 800W 1200W 1600W, due to its quite high sculpture, the lighting distance is very far, one posistion is near 100m away from sculpture, need to install the light on the roof of the building. so we choose the Narrow beam angle 10 degree 25 degree and 60 degree flood light. near the sculpture, we use our S series slim flood light to give light on the base, the final average lumen is up to 136lx on the sculpture, which is made our client quite happy with results.
Here is photo of installation on site.
Here is photos of the lighting effect at night.
Thanks for our client support and appreciated by feedback with photos.
we will do our best to support you in future.
Note: Y01 Series high power flood light, wattage from 200w to 1600w, Narrow beam angle: 10/25/60/120*90 degree, Philips SMD5050 LEDs, lumen up to 150lm/w. Special for football stadium, tennis court, basketball field, warehouse, airport, etc
- MOC Won The Honor Of “The Most Creative And Act...
- MOC Retrofit High Power LED Streetlight MSL-E60
- UFO LED Light LED High Bay Light 150W
- MOC Won The Huge LED Streetlights Order From Ce...
- Chinese Spring Festival Holiday Notification
- Replacement Of Conventional Light Sources By LED
- The Benefits Of MOC LED Lighting
- A Brief Discussion On LED Packaging Technology
- 2016 Hong Kong Lighting Fair (Autumn) Invitation
- Hong Kong International Lighting Fair (Autumn E...
- Project Case Of Stadium Lighting In Korea With ...
- Project Case Of Ladies Club Gymnasium In Dubai ...
- Project Case Of Advertising Billboard In Thaila...
- Project Case Of 60w Led Street Light In Italy